Monday, May 13, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is Expensive


I've been anticipating the arrival of the Galaxy Note 8 but now that it's here (unofficially in Hong Kong), I'm not going to get one! The deal breaker was the price. I'm not going to pay HKD 4,200.00 for the 3g/Cellular version nor HK$ 3,700 for the Wi-Fi-only version! It just feels overpriced, and makes me think of getting (what horror!) an iPad Mini!

I was going to use the Note 8 for reading eBooks, sending messages, viewing photos and watching videos, and if the S Note was any good, I was going to use it in, well, note taking. But the steep price makes it an impractical buy.

Whatever is under the hood of this new gadget will not (at least for me) make it worth buying. I'll definitely pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment